My Video!!

2012年9月4日 星期二

SAT Words!!













Correlation – (n) the connection between 2 things, or same relationship between 2 people. I know this word already, so I found a picture of how I connect to this picture! :DDD
















Compromise - (n) well… I know this word already, so I really don’t know what should I write about it. BUT I added a cute and funny picture!! It’s pretty funny for me. :DD









Convergence – (n) everything come together from difference places or directions. This word make me think of emergency; when im in a emergency, everything will come to me.











Crescendo – (n) a word that means getting louder, mostly seen in piano books.  DISLIKE THIS GUY (if you don’t know him, you should check him out! He’s………………….. very “amazing” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5sNBFexBRw&feature=related
MR. MUSIC DISASTER!!!





Deluge – (n) flood, lots of water. Make me connects to huge. Huge water that’s coming!! (Huge water?? I know, it doesn’t make sense, but you get my meaning!! :D)







Deleterious – (adj) causing damage. Make me think of delight serious, a person that delights serious things are mostly not cool and 80% will cause damage.






Demagogue – (n) a leader that want to be powerful. In now days, lots of political leaders are like this, I sometimes feel sad for them, but it’s how the way it is~ :/





Condescending – (adj) being superior, and don’t give a crap of something. How I memorize this word is that I break down words, “de” means to decrease and etc, but I want to make it means negative over here. So when a person is sending a negative message is NOT cool! And make people feel ill. So it’s conde“sending”.






Conformist – (n) a person that accept things. I’ll break down the words and connect to this word.  A Comfortable Ms..  means that she’s comfortable with everything. ( in this picture is comfortable Mr. )






Conditional – (adj) with requirements. I know this word too, so I’ll put a picture describe this word!

















YOYO! MR. WEBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I SENT YOU A MESSAGE ABOUT I ADDED THE NOUNS, VERBS, ADJECTIVES INTO THE SAT WORDS! YOU SAW MY EMAIL~~? 

1 則留言: