My Video!!

2011年9月17日 星期六

2 Motorists Assess Damages After a Crash



Characters:

Jeff
Tom .
Bob

Scene: Jeff and Tom were good brothers. They went out for a ride on their new motor bike and met bad temper Bob.
Jeff: (Calling Tom) Hey brother! Wanna go out for a ride on Yang-ming Mountain tomorrow?
Tom: Yeah sure, how about 10:00 in the morning, meeting in front of Shi-Lin night market.
Jeff: Ok, see you there!
Jeff: (Calling Tom)Morning, my brother! Hey, I’m still checking the tire pressure of my baby, I might be late for 10 to 15 minutes.
Tom: Sure, take your time; I’ll be waiting for you there.
Jeff: (Hung up)
Tom: What the heck?!
Jeff: (Calling Tom) Hey, I’m in front of Shi-Lin night market, where are you?
Tom: Oh, sorry I’m at the “Ji-Pai” station, I’ll be there as soon as the lady pull out my “Ji-Pai” from the pot.
Jeff: Thought we are suppose to meet in front of Shi-Lin night market? Why are you there getting “Ji-Pai”? By the way, since you are there, get one for me.
Tom: (Spinning eyeballs) Okay…
Tom. (Rum.mmm….rum rum….sound of his Harley-Davidson)
Jeff: I can hear your engine sound, were close!
Tom: (looked back and saw Jeff) Yoyo! Right here!!
Jeff: Yo! Man, long time no see, how are you(gives Tom a hug)
Tom: I’m doing great, glacious!
Jeff: (Chuckled) You still remember Spanish that was tought from Mr. Nestor!
Tom: O, yeah…
Jeff: So, you want to talk about the route we are doing later?
Tom: Sure!
Jeff: So my plan is to go up the mountain, pass by TAAS, TES, Yang Ming Shan Big Clock, have lunch over there, then ride down the mountain in the same route, sounds cool??
Tom: Yes sir! Lets get warmed up
Jeff: (Attached the key on his bike, turned it clock wise and turned the throttle...Rum...mmmmm..Rum)
Tom: Did you adjust the hight of your pipe? The sound of your engine sounds deeper.
Jeff: Ohh, yes, I changed it last week.
Tom: hey! lets race, whoever can go to the top of the mountain faster is the winner!
Jeff: Woooooo! Sounds interesting! LET'S DO IT!
Jeff: 3, 2, 1 GO!
PUEHHHHH PUEHHHHH EEEEEEEEE
Jeff: Did you accidently scratch that Honda that you just pasted by??
Tom: I don't think so.....
Jeff: But.... Look in back of you
Tom: Shoot! Why is that Honda chasing us?!
Bob: BA BA BA!!Get off your your scrape metal!!!




Bob: Why on earth did you scratch my baby? HUH?
Tom: Did I? (with a questioning face)
Bob: COME OVER HERE! (finger pointing at the scratch)
Tom: I did not scratch your baby OK?!?!
Bob: Ohh…Yes, you did
Tom: No, I did not
Bob: Yes, you did!!
Tom: No, I didn't!!
Bob: YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME? (Fist pointing to Tom’s face)
Tom: Yeah sure! BRING IT ON!!LOSER!!
Jeff: Woahh…What’s going on right here?
Bob: Your dude scratched my bike and said he didn’t (Finger dialing on his cell phone to his friends)
Jeff: Common, act like a man, don’t just call your brothers to help you solve this kind of problem.
Bob: (Talking on the phone: “Line one please”) Listen up ya’ll. A dude scratched my bike on the way up Yang-Ming mountain. And says he did not do it. Bring some people up here and lets finish him.
Tom: Hey, whoever you are. 10minutes past, and…where are your "brothers"?!?!?!
Bob: its ok, you can be even more arrogant, later you’ll know the consequence of  making me angry.
(21 people motor bike's engine sound getting closer and closer)
Why did you mess up with my bro? (getting out baseball bats from their bikes)
Tom: (look at Jeff) Time to leave? (within a silent voice)
Jeff: I think so!!
Tom: RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!
Bob: GO AFTER THEM!!
KIANG! KIANG! BANG!  (Tom fell off of his bike)
(All the bag guys started to hit him with their baseball bats, and of course, Tom's bike too! Even though Jeff is a picky man, but he has a great heart, so he came to help his best friend Tom too)
Jeff: STOP FIGHTING!!
Bob: WHAT?!?! YOU WANT US TO PUNCH YOU TOO?!?! SO THAT YOUR MOTHER CANT RECOGNIZE WHO YOU ARE?!?!
Jeff: No.... I just want to say sorry for him.
Bob: If sorry works, then what is all the polices on this earth doing?!?!
Jeff: FINE!! I will pay for that scratch part!
Bob: Good~ if you said it earlier, your friend will not be beaten up by us~
RUM RUM RUM RUM RUMMMMMMMM.......
Jeff: they left already, and I paid 12000NTD to them...
Tom: Sorry Jeff, this was going to be a happy trip, but because of me, this trip became so bad, and now everyone include them are angry and sad.....
Jeff: It's ok!! Still friends?? ( As he is reaching out his hands, pulling up Tom from the ground.)
Tom: Yes..... (cried)
 








1 則留言:

  1. Won't give a TOAST Score, but you get 20/20 on this. Good job.

    回覆刪除