My Video!!

2011年8月29日 星期一

If I Won One Million, What Will I Do??


Kevin Chien
English 2
8/26/11

If I have one million, I will donate money first, then I will first buy a car, it might be a Ferrari, BMW, Lamborghini or a Bentley, because these are all my dream cars. Then I will buy a house that’s in the county side, big, designed very beautifully, and have a tennis court, because I don’t like places that are noisy and crowded, so I would like to live in the country side. Third, I want to buy a better camera, then go travel all around a world, with my friends. And last thing that I would want to do if I won one million is to run an international photography show, because I like to take pictures and run an international photograph show is my dream since when I was young.

1 則留言:

  1. TOAST Score: 0/10.

    T: 0/3.
    O: 0/0.
    A: 0/3. LISTEN TO THE INSTRUCTIONS!
    S: 0/2.
    T: 0/2.

    回覆刪除